Saturday, May 14, 2011

/

A Thailand movie that truly gives you a heart attack!!! This movie rocks and so touching <333
It's about a girl who loved her senior and she was willing to do anything to make him fall in love with her. Her best friends were always there to help. At last, the girl never knew the boy's feelings for her until the talk show at a TV station that revealed the happiness at the end of the story :)))



Staring:

Fern Pimchanok....as Nam---a girl who loved P' Shone for 3 years!!!



Mario Maurer....as P' Shone---M.4 senior (my favorite actor..guys he's so handsome <333)

 I love this picture at this scene <333


Best friends are here to help :')



 The theme song of this movie:



***I swear I cried :')




Guys, I recommend y'all to watch this movie! It's really touching especially for us, girls,lol :D 5 stars for this movie!!!
NB: Bring tissue or handkerchief :p

Posted by  in ,

No comments

Edit

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com