Friday, April 15, 2011

/

This morning, I got a terrible accident. You know what? I was getting spillage of hot water. Here's the story...

At 5 o'clock, I woke up and went to the kitchen. I boiled hot water for my sister's bath. I knew that she has already woke up, but she's still sleepy. After a few minutes, it was time to get the water. I turn off the fire, opened the pan lid, and carefully lifted the pan and poured the water to the bucket. I carried it to the bathroom. I opened the door and suddenly the door stroke back. It hit me and made the water inside the bucket which I'm carrying splashed out. Yep, my right hand was the target. So, I quickly smeared my right hand with toothpaste.
The good news is my right hand is fine. Well, it's getting a bit rough and dry. Maybe I put too many toothpaste,lol.

Here's the picture of my right hand.

Smeared by toothpaste
After being cleaned  






























So, folks. Today, I learned to be more careful on what I'm doing. And most of all to stay awake and be sincere on doing something, hahaha

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com