Wednesday, January 25, 2012

/

Today, I got a chance to read a poem in English class. I didn't make this poem all by myself. I copied from a few songs, but then I made some changes so it didn't look the exact same. Can you guess what songs did I put on my poem? LOL


Don’t Give Up

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
And tears come streaming down your face
You think your chances were already gone
Believe me
You could be wrong
I’ll give you one good reason
To fight and never walk away

When you think the road is going nowhere
And you almost gave up on your dreams
I'll  take you by the hand
I'll show you that you can

Don't give up
Cause you have friends
Don't give up
You don't need much of anything
Only spirit and hard work
Don't give up
I know you can make it better
This is the new beginnings

Posted by  in , ,

2 comments

Edit

2 comments:

  1. first and second lines were from 'fix you' of coldplay aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com