Friday, March 29, 2013

/

Butterfly
 
Ba da, bai da da... x2

Sweet is the sound of my newborn wings;

I stretch them open and let them dry.
I haven't seen this world before,
but I'm excused, I'm a butterfly.

La la la la la...


Sweet is the touch of your newborn wings.

We fly in circles and play with the sun.
We haven't seen this world before;
So fair, so bright, so blue the sky.

Love me, love me on the leaves

before we say goodbye. (Before we say good...)
Love me, kiss me with the breeze,
you'll be my lullaby;
Tomorrow I'll die (Tomorrow I'll die) x3
You'll be my lullaby (You'll be my lullaby)

Die a da da da...


(in two):

Love me, kiss me with the breeze
Kiss me with the breeze.
(kiss me with the , kiss me with the breeze)

(in three):

Love me, love me on the leaves.
Love me, love me (love me)

Love me, love me on the leaves

before we say goodbye.
Love me, kiss me with the breeze.
You'll be my lullaby.

Sweet is the breeze as it gently blows

the day away and the nighttime comes.
Great are the wonders that silence shows.
I fall asleep and dream of the sun
and my butterfly.

Ba da, bai da da...


Ba da.



It's a very great song. I heard this song when I watched Agria Swara Annual Concert on March 9th 2013 at Erasmus Huis, Jakarta with my 19 Magnificas' friends :)

Posted by  in , ,

No comments

Edit

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com