Sunday, December 23, 2012

/

18

Thank God. Allah swt for this blessed 18. I've grown up into a freshman college student. I knew I've been immature and such a nerve to a lot people, especially my parents. I want to change. I have to. Allah swt would guide me into a better person. I thanked everyone for their prayers.

It was a wonderful day because not only my family, but also my aunts, uncles, grandma, and cousins from Jakarta and Tangerang came to visit and celebrated my birthday. Full of mercies and laugh we passed the afternoon. *photos soon :D

After Maghrib, I went back to my dorm and my roommates made a surprise.
Eva-Inna-me-Qiqoq
The presents were all beautiful. Thanks again everyone :') You guys really know me well,lol.

Well, happy birthday to me :) 02-12-2012

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com