Sunday, December 23, 2012

/


To: my best mother in the world
From: your first daughter

Mom,
you're a beautiful angel that God sent to me
do you know why?
because
you're always there when I'm down
you help me through my life troubles
you teach me how to be good person
you tell to me to keep my manner
cause I am girl growing up into a woman
and many others cause it's uncountable

Mom,
you never give up easily
whether things sometimes didn't go right
you tell me to stay strong
cause life is always a tryout
and you remind me not to give up on hope
cause Allah is always there

Mom,
you're my guardian angel
and I will be one for you
but,
I know I can't make it as perfect as you do

Mom,
you're my everything
I wish you for happiness and peaceful in your life
thank you Allah, thank you mom
Happy Mother's Day :")

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com