Sunday, December 4, 2011

/

It's been 2 days since my 17th birthday. I was so happy yet upset. I was happy because my family and friends remembered by birthday. I feel upset because it's time to be mature. It's 17. Girls are supposed to be more mature at this age. Started with watching less cartoons (I think it'll be sooooooo hard and tough! Guys, we still need recreation, right? Refreshing. I love cartoons. Ah!)

Anyway, being 17 is not only "is" 17. Ya know, I have to act like one, behave like one, and yeah I have to be more feminine (like cooking and doing things that women usually do). Moms said that when you're going to college, you have to take care of yourself. Starting now, I have to practice doing things that I usually needed help at and do it alone (hhhhhh no......)

By the way, I wanted to have a "KTP" so badly and my besties gave it as my birthday present.



Dodot, Memei, Dindin, Dedey, Ichail creation <333 I heart them all :***

I got a bucket of flowers from my best chair-mate at X5, Mutiiiiii :))) I heart you a lot, Mut :***



Alright, my resolution on my 17th birthday are:


-study hard for the SNMPTN invitation to Food Technology UGM 2012
-made my parents proud of me
-be mature
-help others in needed wholeheartedly
-be more qanaah and other akhlakul kharimah :))) AMIN

17 on 02.12.2011 is AWESOME :DDD

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com