Wednesday, December 28, 2011

/

Yesterday, my friends and I watched Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. It was awesome! Well, I didn't really get the whole story, though, but I enjoyed it anyway. It was thrilling yet humorous,lol.





This is the trailer of the movie.


My favorite scenes.

John and Mary got married. Sweet :)

One of Sherlock's disguise. Dressing like a woman,lol
And the thrilling scene begins!




Prof. James Moriarty, the big enemy
The Holmes' brothers. Sherly-Mycroft


This is where I seated.


Anyway, it was a great movie! You gotta watch this :D

Posted by  in 

2 comments

Edit

2 comments:

  1. I want to watch that. but I haven't watch the first!!! lilin punya vcd yang pertamanya ga? mau dooong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. engga, Deeez hahaha tenang aja, ga to be continued kok film 1 sama kedua tuh ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com